Friday, June 13, 2008

Lacey! Loooooooves:

  • Hanging out with Monique and Z(he's so beautiful, he's only 1.5 years), Monisha and Ksands. Monique, Z and I went to a non denominational church and during one of the musical selections, I was overwhelmed with joy and vulnerability that I began to cry. As soon as the tears fell he began to rub me in comfort. The DIVINE speaks through the youth. Are we listening? I just met Z(two weeks ago)... but he is so intuitive. He was 95 percent quiet the whole service..imagine that.

  • Kiting on the beach at sunset.

  • Jumping and laughing uncontrollably in a bounce house (the kind at amusement parks).

  • My friend, "Beats".

  • The time spent with Michael in Long Beach,CA...so effortless and beautiful! Thank you.

  • Grilled fish.

  • Leslie Odom - because he exudes grace, greatness and an artistic brilliance and I am filled to the brim in his presence. Here is Leslie singing, Try a Little Tenderness.





What do you looooooOOve?


No comments: